DevOps Engineer
- Terraform / CloudFormation
- Kubernetes / Docker
You will work within a global operations team with support, maintain and setup solutions offered by the company.
Work within a team of like-minded professionals to plan, deploy, and maintain critical business applications services.
Support our operations teams and the development teams with DevOps procedures.
Design and implement appropriate infrastructure for those applications, engineer suitable release management procedures, and provide production support.
Follow DevOps best practices.
Troubleshoot problems and driving resolution of issues with a focus on minimising impact to our customers.
Participate to the Agile DevOps design, development, testing, and release of new capabilities and features with focus on release and post-production support.
Represent production support for the suite of apps in the domain in Agile stand-ups, planning sessions and deployment activities.
Drive improvements to processes and design enhancements to automation to continuously improve the production environment.
Identify reoccurring issues and work with IT & Business partners to remediate using the problem management process.
• University degree within IT Engineering
• Minimum 3 years in relevant position (minimum 5 years of overall IT experience) in global
• Infrastructure as code (Terraform / CloudFormation)
• Solid understanding of computer networks and common network protocols
• Good background in Windows / *nix Administration
• High degree of drive, self-motivation, curiosity, and good communication skills in English
• AWS (AWS certifications are a welcome plus)
• Working experience in a DevOps setup
• Good SW craftsmanship in at least one programming language
• Solid experience in any scripting language (Python / Bash / PowerShell)
• Implementation of CI/CD pipelines
• Experience with monitoring and logging tools (Data Dog).
• Experience with MS Office tools (AD, Flow) is a plus
• Hands-on experience with ansible is plus
• Kubernetes / Docker is a plus
• MS automation tools
• Skills to communicate clearly in both written and spoken (Intermediate or Intermediate+)
• Team player and the ability to create an atmosphere of trust and motivation
• Ability to work on a wide range of tools and programs
• Analytic skills and the ability to identify areas of improvements
• Ability to proactively take responsibility and initiatives
• Ability to challenge conventional approaches
• Ability to take a responsibility for delivered solutions
• Strong critical thinker with problem solving aptitude
• Ability to follow global corporate culture and values
• Self-culture, perseverance, ability to work without distractions
In this role you will
• Get the chance to develop cutting edge cloud platform services
• Be part of a cross-functional agile team developing, deploying, and operating solutions
• Work in close contact with our customers (Production giants)
• Continuously improve our tools for continuous testing, deployment, integration in support of operations
• Contribute with your background to our ways of working DevOps in as-a-service delivery
A few examples of typical tasks
• Help the SysOPS team to automate workflows as much as possible. Could be their daily tasks like new user setups, database backups, reporting, etc.
• Set up and maintain huge AWS infrastructure (VPC peering, develop cost-efficient strategies, monitoring, etc).
• Help with security patching cost control activities.
• Help development teams with the DevOps side of tasks they currently do. Setup/Maintain build agents,
terraform libraries, AWS policies, etc.