Cloud Security Engineer / DevSecOps
- You will be part of a small global cloud operations team focusing on our customer-facing industrial application worldwide.
- Most services are running in the cloud (mostly AWS for new products). But you will work with both modern systems and applications, and with legacy applications that are developed in-house.
- Follow and make sure basic security practices are being followed, patched environments, antivirus agents, and cloud configuration.
- Troubleshoot problems and driving resolution of issues with a fit on minimizing impact to our customers.
- Implement and drive change based on standards and security controls.
- University degree within IT Engineering
- Minimum 3 years in relevant position (minimum 5 years of overall IT experience) in global companies
- Solid understanding of security principles is must (e.g., information classification, risk analysis, incident management, requirement management, business value, etc.)
- Strong knowledge in public clouds like AWS is must (Azure i plus)
- AWS CLI is plus
- Strong understanding in all security aspects of public cloud
- Solid understanding of computer networks and common network protocols
- Good SW: craftsmanship in at least one programming language
- Hands-on experience in any scripting language (Python / Bash / PowerShell etc.)
- Good knowledge at Active Directory, Cognito, SAML 2.0, OAuth 2, Identity and Access Management (IAM), anti-malware, log analysis
- Good knowledge in Windows / *nix is plus
- Experience in implementation of security monitoring is must (Datadog is plus)
- Experience in security auditing will be plus
- Hands-on experience in security in containerized (Docker, ECS) environments is plus
- Ability to analyяe vulnerabilities in existing software CIS experience is plus
- Knowledge of different standards and legislations like ISO 27001, GDPR
- Skills to communicate clearly in both written and spoken. (Intermediate or Intermediate+)
- Team player and the ability to create an atmosphere of trust and motivation
- Ability to work on a wide range of tools and programs
- Analytic skills and the ability to identify areas of Improvement
- Ability to proactively take responsibility and initiatives
- Ability to challenge conventional approaches
- Ability to take a responsibility for delivered solutions
- Strong critical thinker with problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to follow culture and values
- Self-culture, perseverance, ability to work without distractions.
In this role you will
- Get the chance to develop cutting edge cloud platform services
- Be part of a cry-functional agile team developing, deploying, and operating solutions
- Work in close contact with our customers (Production giants).
- Continuously improve tools for security.
A few examples of typical tasks
- Use AWS cli to grab a list of EC2 which is not doesn’t match corporate rules.
- Choose solutions for corporate password generation and secret sharing.
- Help with security patching.
- Monitor security AWS hosts and applications.
- Configure network and firewalls.
- Support operations with hands-on task regarding antivirus, backup, troubleshooting, etc.
- Create documentation and guidelines for security tasks.
- Create and improve procedures for Security related tasks.
- Collect requirements for AWS security monitoring and implement security signal monitoring in Datadog (it’s our big epic and first priority task).