- Talent sourcing
We are looking for a person who has at least half a year of experience as a researcher/ talent sourcer, familiar with modern recruitment tools, techniques, and best practices, and has the intermediate or above level of written and spoken English.
What will you be doing:
- Sourcing candidates for open positions;
- Interacting with potential candidates on social media and professional networks.
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques;
- Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs;
- Maintain candidate databases;
- Provide administrative support to the recruiting team;
- Working with the recruiting team to optimize recruitment systems;
What are we looking for?
- Work experience as a Talent Sourcer or similar role;
- Solid verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to positively present the company and open roles to potential candidates;
- General computer proficiency, e.g., Google Suite, etc.
- Multitasking ability: we expect you to own and source multiple positions simultaneously;
- Effective time-management abilities;
- At least Intermediate English level.
What you get:
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth
- Friendly atmosphere
- Opportunity to work remotely constantly
- Cloud training and certification
- Medical insurance
- Unique company benefits program