Matoffo is looking for an experienced Full-Stack Developer (Python/React) to join our team. We welcome those who share our values, striving to grow professionally constantly and make things done.
About our client
Client is a US based startup that organizes all info across your digital workspace and provides context for the projects, meetings, and people that matter to you. Product has all of your most important files, documents, conversations, and links organized by client, project, and team. It makes your daily activities much more comfortable.
What will you be doing
• You will work with other team members to develop and support product functionality to achieve business goals;
• Maintain code and component library formulated using design patterns;
• Participate in code review, maintenance and refactoring, meeting new feature requirements and improving existing features;
• Participate in problem solving in a production environment;
• You will collaborate with other teams to understand the product vision and meet the requirements by developing the frontend functionality;
• Performing peer code-reviews and unit testing to ensure high-quality software.
We expect from you
• 3+ years of experience with React, Redux;
• 3+ years of experience with Python;
• Experience with TypeScript is mandatory;
• Solid understanding of the SDLC and tooling (GIT, branching/merging, build systems, CI technologies);
• Understanding of state management (redux), HOCs, hooks;
• Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON;
• Strong knowledge of OOP, design patterns, SOLID;
• Experience with test driven development;
• Self-motivation with the ability to work in a team in a fast-paced environment;
• Ability to work independently, team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills;
• Ability to discuss and explain complex technical concepts to both engineers and non-engineers;
• Ability to take extreme ownership over your work. Every day is a challenge to ensure you are performing to the expectations you and your team have agreed upon;
• An understanding of best practices and a commitment to following them;
• A positive mindset and can-do attitude;
• Experience working in an Agile environment;
• Upper-intermediate or higher English level, both spoken and written.
What you get
• Flexible working hours;
• Competitive compensation commensurate with your experience and skills;
• Modern technologies, popular on the market;
• Not boring English classes;
• Interesting customers and projects;
• Learning and development opportunities along with AWS certification program;
• An excellent team with a friendly atmosphere.
Matoffo is a cloud native company who visions cloud computing as the home for tech products. Our primary focus is AWS cloud solutions, we are an official AWS Select Tier Services Partner, that demonstrates we have trained and certified teammates, as well as great customer experience. Our team of top-notch engineers specialize in Cloud solutions, we develop scalable cloud native applications, provide DevOps services which facilitate innovations and allow release products faster, build reliable and secure cloud infrastructure for our clients from the US and Europe.