Grow your career with Matoffo
- Talent sourcing
We are looking for a person who has at least half a year of experience as a researcher/ talent sourcer, familiar with modern recruitment tools, techniques, and best practices, and has the intermediate or above level of written and spoken English.
What will you be doing:
- Sourcing candidates for open positions;
- Interacting with potential candidates on social media and professional networks.
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques;
- Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs;
- Maintain candidate databases;
- Provide administrative support to the recruiting team;
- Working with the recruiting team to optimize recruitment systems;
 DevOps Engineer
- Terraform / CloudFormation
- Kubernetes / Docker
- You will work within a global operations team with support, maintain and setup solutions offered by the company.
- Work within a team of like-minded professionals to plan, deploy, and maintain critical business applications services.
- Support our operations teams and the development teams with DevOps procedures.
- Design and implement appropriate infrastructure for those applications, engineer suitable release management procedures, and provide production support.
- Follow DevOps best practices.
- Troubleshoot problems and driving resolution of issues with a focus on minimising impact to our customers.
- Participate to the Agile DevOps design, development, testing, and release of new capabilities and features with focus on release and post-production support.
- Represent production support for the suite of apps in the domain in Agile stand-ups, planning sessions and deployment activities.
- Drive improvements to processes and design enhancements to automation to continuously improve the production environment.
- Identify reoccurring issues and work with IT & Business partners to remediate using the problem management process.
Cloud Security Engineer / DevSecOps
- You will be part of a small global cloud operations team focusing on our customer-facing industrial application worldwide.
- Most services are running in the cloud (mostly AWS for new products). But you will work with both modern systems and applications, and with legacy applications that are developed in-house.
- Follow and make sure basic security practices are being followed, patched environments, antivirus agents, and cloud configuration.
- Troubleshoot problems and driving resolution of issues with a fit on minimizing impact to our customers.
- Implement and drive change based on standards and security controls.
Full Stack JS Developer
- 3+ years experience in software development
- advanced knowledge of Node.js, Express.js
- Databases: MongoDB, Mongoose
- queues: RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, SQS
- knowledge of Git
- backend and frontend performance optimizations
- security layer optimizations
- HTTP protocol understanding, CORS
- TDD / BDD
- excellent soft skills, team-player attitude
- Good presentational skills
- English: Upper-intermediate level
- At least 3 years of experience in DevOps Engineering role
- Experience with AWS cloud platform
- Solid knowledge of Git version control, Docker, GitLab, Jenkins
- Experience with infrastructure as a code tools, Terraform or similar
- Strong command line skills in Bash and/or Powershell
- Linux system administration
- Experience with SQL database administration (DBA), MS SQL a plus
- Familiarity with networking concepts like Subnets, routing, DNS, VPN